The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, custom designed games, and the biggest Rubik’s Cube you’ve ever seen, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring a six-lane 10-pin bowling alley
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Rooftop patio with turf grass for games
- Billiards area
- Arcade games all throughout
- Darts and foosball
- full service bar on all 3 floors and more!
Our serving team is filled with people who are passionate about providing an above and beyond experience for guests. Servers come to work with a same-team mindset while independently providing exceptional customer service to our guests. The goal is to enhance and preserve the Banquet Bar’s reputation with quality customer service skills, innovative brain-power, and a can-do attitude!
What will be your responsibilities as a Server?
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- Handle situations by embracing the issues and tackling them with the tools that we provide
- Make orders and provide quality food and drinks for our guests
- Learn and understand the Banquet ways - including our training programs, food/drink menus, culture, etc.
- Ensuring all guests come in and have a positive experience, new or returning!
Requirements / What do you need?
- A passion for people - no experience necessary, we will train you!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.