The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, to custom designed games, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring four lanes of duckpin bowling
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Ping pong
- Juke box
- Signature Banquet gong
- Large patio
Let's talk about the Prep Lead position!
What will be your responsibilities as the Prep Lead?
- Oversee all preparation and management of our ingredients for in-house recipes
- Execute high levels of prep while eliminating labor and food waste
- Lead and coach your team on prep charts, shelf life and proper food safe practices
- Gain experience in the business side of cooking – time management, inventory, etc.
- Work with your leadership team (Regional Chef, Kitchen Manager, and General Manager) to continue personal development and growth of the back of house team
- A passion for cooking
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.