The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, to custom designed games, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring four lanes of duckpin bowling
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Ping pong
- Juke box
- Signature Banquet gong
- Large patio
Do you have ambition and drive? Are you looking to lead, support, and involve yourself with a high-energy, devoted team? Do you have a passion for people and want to create a ‘wow’ experience for your guests and your team? Most importantly, are you looking for a chance to grow and develop with a company that has your back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should definitely keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
What you’ll get to do:
Be a Leader:
- Oversee all departmental managers and hourly employees including their roles/responsibilities – be a mentor, a coach, and a leader!
- Run weekly manager meetings and ensure communication from all levels
- Regularly communicate feedback and recognition to your team!
- Facilitate onboarding, orientation, and training for new employees and managers
- Embrace The Banquet values and culture
Run a Business:
- Ensure the interior and exterior of the building is kept to the highest standard – our house is your house!
- Complete payroll, place orders, create schedules, track fundraisers, and other weekly office duties
- Review and maintain safety, sanitation and food-safe practices
- Plan, organize and facilitate in-house and outside events – ie. Crib night, 40oz steak night, fundraisers, etc.
- Predict and analyze industry trends, budgets, purchasing, and labour
- Expand your knowledge by learning Brewhouse procedures - including food, drinks, policies, training programs, values, processes, the list goes on!
What we’re looking for:
- A Passion for People and relationship building
- 2-4 years of business management experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Hospitality or Food and Beverage industry experience is considered an asset
- Proven strategic problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial tools – ie. P&L, COGs, Inventory, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Personal organization and time management skills
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.