The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, to custom designed games, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring four lanes of duckpin bowling
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Ping pong
- Juke box
- Signature Banquet gong
- Large patio
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for many different aspects of what makes The Banquet Bar the ‘Place People Want to Be.’
- Table touching, ensuring all guests are receiving that ‘wow’ experience
- Lead, coach, and mentor your team to embrace the Banquet values and culture
- Working closely with your General Manager and Assistant General Manager on day to day tasks required to successfully run the store
- Support yourself and your team to grow to their full potential within our company!
- A passion for people and love for the industry
- The willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Dedication to learning a large database of many Banquet procedures - including food, drinks, policies, training programs, values, processes, the list goes on!
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.