Culinary Staff – Edmonton
Our kitchens provide a platform to showcase your existing skills while also cultivating new ones. We prioritize the thorough training of all team members in every aspect of our back-of-house operations. This collaborative approach ensures mutual support and positions you for seamless advancement when the path to growth presents itself.
Safety and cleanliness are cornerstones to our food program, and we expect each of our team members to hold them both in high regard and take good care of themselves, their fellow Banquet team, our guests, and our house.
What roles are we looking to fill?
- Prep Cook
Requirements / What do you need?
- A passion for cooking - no experience necessary, we'll train you!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Considering applying? These are some of the great benefits of joining our team!
- Flexible Hours
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefit packages
- Performance based bonuses
- Staff Discount
- Lifelong Friendships
The Banquet offers an exciting and elevated guest experience unlike anything else! We want our team to embody our company values, and integrate them into their daily operations, decision-making processes and interactions both internally, and with our guests.
Get Real. Play Hard.