Culinary Manager – Assistant Kitchen Manager
The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, custom designed games, and the biggest Rubik’s Cube you’ve ever seen, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring a six-lane 10-pin bowling alley
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Rooftop patio with turf grass for games
- Billiards area
- Arcade games all throughout
- Darts and foosball
- full service bar on all 3 floors and more!
Let’s talk about the Assistant Kitchen Manager role!
Our kitchens are an opportunity to exhibit your current cooking skills and learn some more. We don't believe in segregating our line cooks to a single station; it's important that everyone learns every part of our back of house operations so that we can support each other and ensure that when the opportunity comes knocking for growth, you're already set up to grow!
Safety and cleanliness are cornerstones to our food program, and we expect each of our team members to hold them both in high regard and take good care of themselves, their fellow Brew Crew, our guests, and our house.
- Prepare and send out only top-quality dishes
- Support and take direction from your Kitchen Manager and General Manager
- Coach, lead, and mentor a team of cooks under your direction
- Ensure and maintain a safe, sanitary, and clean work environment at all times
- Provide and gain experience in the business side of cooking - food costing, time management, inventories, etc.
- Work with the team to execute large volumes of orders
- Communicate clearly, calmly, and often
What do you need?
- A strong set of leadership skills
- A passion for cooking
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.