We’re holding a Hiring Fair where we will be conducting 15 minute interviews for Junior Management, Servers, Bartenders, and Cooks for our brand new Banquet Bar location in Calgary’s University District.
Come visit us on April 4-6 (11am to 7pm)at 3953 University Ave NW (second floor).We’re SO excited to meet you all and can’t wait for you to join our team!
Let’s talk about the Cook Position!
Our kitchens are an opportunity to exhibit your current cooking skills and learn some more. We don't believe in segregating our line cooks to a single station; it's important that everyone learns every part of our back of house operations so that we can support each other and ensure that when the opportunity comes knocking for growth, you're already set up to grow!
What do you need?
- A passion for cooking - previous experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Back the Cause - a great chance to volunteer and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team!
The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, to custom designed games, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!