The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, custom designed games, and the biggest Rubik’s Cube you’ve ever seen, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring a six-lane 10-pin bowling alley
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Rooftop patio with turf grass for games
- Billiards area
- Arcade games all throughout
- Darts and foosball
- full service bar on all 3 floors and more!
Let’s talk about the Bartender Position!
We are looking for a passionate and driven Bartender to join our team! As a Bartender for The Banquet Bar, you will be the key in facilitating a top shelf guest drinking experience for every person to walk through our doors! With your knowledge of our exquisite signature cocktail menu, you will prepare each drink artistically to exceed the expectations of our guests.
What will be your responsibilities as a Bartender?
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- General bar side duties such as stocking, cleaning, hanging with coworkers - just the usual
- Earn money while hanging out with our guests - who knows, you could meet your next best friends!
- Make orders and provide quality food and drinks for the guests within a timely matter
- Learn and understand the Banquet ways - including our training programs, food/drink menus, culture, etc.
- Ensuring all guests come in and have a positive experience, new or returning!
- A passion for people
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
- A flexible schedule to meet demands of the restaurant
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.