The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, to custom designed games, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring four lanes of duckpin bowling
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Ping pong
- Juke box
- Signature Banquet gong
- Large patio
Let’s talk about the Bar Manager role!
The Bar Manager is the connection between management and staff members, ensuring all updates are implemented by the whole team, and any notes or changes are carried out. They will have a focus on working with the bartenders to keep the bar operating at its best, and will act as a leader among the bar team.
The Bar Manager will lead a team of highly trained and motivated staff to create a positive work environment to ensure an exceptional guest experience. This position is an essential addition to our team with tons of growth potential. We are interested in a candidate with plans for a long-term commitment and full availability including weekends and holidays.
- Constantly manages to maintain the proper level of service and quality products throughout the bar area to ensure guest satisfaction
- Handles any guest complaint in a timely and appropriate manner
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the bar team
- Participate in weekly manager meetings to provide feedback and information on the operations of the bar
- Job duties are being followed in accordance with company standards
- Proactively monitoring labor of bar staff in accordance with budgets versus business volume
- Promotes teamwork and resolves team member conflicts constructively and professionally
- Provide ongoing direction and feedback to bar staff to maintain and improve performance
What do you need?
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Proven bartending experience in a leadership role
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.