Assistant General Manager
The Banquet Bar is the place that provides guests with an experience like no other. From unique signature cocktails and a mouthwatering food menu, to custom designed games, The Banquet Bar promises to throw the best damn party in town - every single day!
- Featuring four lanes of duckpin bowling
- Full sized spin-to-win Price is Right wheel
- Ping pong
- Juke box
- Signature Banquet gong
- Large patio
Let’s talk about the Assistant General Manager position!
Do you have ambition and drive? Are you looking to lead, support, and involve yourself with a high-energy, devoted team? Do you have a passion for people and want to create a ‘wow’ experience for your guests and your team? Most importantly, are you looking for a chance to grow and develop with a company that has your back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should definitely keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Handle difficult situations and tackle them with your brain powers!!!
- Table touching, ensuring all guests are receiving that ‘wow’ experience
- Lead, coach, and mentor your team to embrace the Banquet values and culture
- Monitor and troubleshoot building maintenance
- Working closely with your General Manager to ensure all ordering and tasks are completed to successfully run the store
- Support yourself and your team to grow to their full potential within our company!
What do you need?
- A passion for people and love for the industry
- The willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Dedication to learning a large database of many Brewhouse procedures - including food, drinks, policies, training programs, values, processes, the list goes on!
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Some of the benefits of joining The Banquet Team:
- A company Health Spend Account after 3 months
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Banquet.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
Get Real. Play Hard.